Avoid Opioid Abuse. What All Patients Need To Know: Dr. Scott Weiner with the American College of Emergency Physicians talks about different pain medications and what all patients need to know in order to stay stay safe when using pain medications.
Patient Vignettes and Scenarios
Treatment Options for Headaches or Migraines
- Cleveland Clinic Algorithm Reduces Migraine Opioid Use in Emergency Department
- A Neurologist’s Guide to Acute Migraine Therapy in the Emergency Room (NIH)
- Treating Severe Migraine Headaches in the Emergency Room
- A Comparison of Acute Treatment Regimens for Migraine in the Emergency Department (AAP)
- ACEP Clinical Policy: Critical Issues in the Evaluation and Management of Adult Patients Presenting to the Emergency Department With Acute Headache (ACEP