PAMI learning modules available for CME/CEU credits
- Basics of Pain Assessment and Management
- Managing Pediatric Pain in Acute Care Settings
- Nonpharmacologic Management of Pain in Adults and Children
Modules No Longer Available for CME/CEU Credits after March 31, 2019:
- Acute Pain Management in the Emergency and Acute Care Settings
- Procedural Sedation and Analgesia (PSA) in Adults and Children
- Pharmacologic Treatment of Pain in the ED
- Pre-hospital and EMS Management of Pain
How Do I take a Module for Credit?
Important: Please read all directions before starting with the PAMI modules.
To access free PAMI online learning content or to complete a free CEU/CME course, the first step (if you do not already have a UF Gatorlink ID) is to click on the QUICK REGISTRATION button and register for a UF Gatorlink ID and create a password. If you already have a UF Gatorlink ID, you do not need to create a new one for our course. The second step would be to register for the PAMI course. You only need to register and enroll once! After you have your UF Gatorlink ID, you can simply login to access all of our free PAMI modules!
Already have a UF Gatorlink ID? EASY! You can simply enroll into the PAMI course. You will be prompted to login (using your Gatorlink ID and password). After enrolling you can see our course by clicking on the “Courses” tab on the left side of the screen. Our course is called “Pain Assessment and Management Initiative (PAMI): A Patient Safety Project”. You can click on our course title to access ALL of our learning modules. **Please note: You will need to remember your Gatorlink ID and Password for future access.
FORGOT YOUR PASSWORD: If you have forgotten your username or password please access http://elearning.ufl.edu, Click on “Log In To E-Learning”, then click “Forgot Password” or “Trouble Signing On” on the right hand side of the screen. You can also call the UF Computing Help Desk at (352) 392-HELP (4357) for login assistance.
Supported Browsers for Canvas
Canvas supports the last two versions of every browser release. We highly recommend updating to the newest version of whatever browser you are using as well as the most up-to-date Flash plug-in.
As of August 24, 2015, we support the most recent versions of Flash and popular web browsers:
- Internet Explorer 10 and 11
- Chrome 43 and 44
- Safari 7 and 8
- Firefox 39 and 40 (Extended Releases are not supported)
- Flash 17 and 18 (for recording or viewing audio/video and uploading files)
- Respondus Lockdown Browser (supporting the latest system requirements)
For more information about browser questions, visit: https://community.canvaslms.com/docs/DOC-1284
If you experience any trouble or have questions about the registration process, please contact email@example.com