Are you living with pain?
We are seeking adults ages 50 and older living with pain and their caregivers for their thoughts on pain management.
Aging with Pain Focus Group
The Aging and Integrative Pain Assessment and Management Initiative (AI-PAMI) is seeking participants for a virtual focus group to help inform an upcoming Aging with Pain workshop series.
Participants will be asked about:
- Your current use, knowledge and interest in topics such as, acupuncture, aromatherapy, physical therapy and yoga
- Activities to help you best learn about these topics
- Information and materials to help practice pain management options at home
Are you eligible?
- Age of 50 or older living with pain OR a caregiver for an adult 50 or older living with pain
- Reside in Northeast Florida
This focus group will take place on Zoom. A link will be sent to participants when the event is scheduled.
If you are interested in registering to participate, view the recruitment flyer or click here to sign up.
Contact Natalie Spindle at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
There is no cost to attend.
Funding for this project is provided by the Florida Blue Foundation and the Florida Medical Malpractice Joint Underwriting Association.