PAMI’s Distraction Toolkit
Distraction and Nonpharmacologic Techniques for Pain Management
Learn alternate ways to manage pain and anxiety in children and adults
Course Materials: We have provided the original course materials for your reference.
- Original course PowerPoint 04/21/2017
- PAMI Pain Management Dosing Guide
- Responses to Pain by Age & Development
- Suggested Language
- Autism Tips
- Bravery Boost poster
- Toolbox Components
- Course Bibliography
- FL Medical Communication Cards
- Distraction Toolkit document (all of the above documents in one PDF)
(If you would like to adapt our materials and need a different file format, please request so via email: mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org)
Did you miss the live course? View the playback now!
- First hour Basics of ED and EMS Pain Management
- Second Hour Nonpharmacologic Pain Management
- Third Hour Putting It All Together-Program Implementation, Resources and Evaluation
**Please note, downloading and viewing the materials does not provide you with CME or CEU’s. Please check back for future opportunities to earn credit or visit our online Learning Modules to take a free PAMI course for credit!
Have you used your tools? Do you have a story or experience that you would like to share?
We would love to hear it!
Call 904-244-8617 or email the PAMI team: email@example.com
Funded by a safety grant from Florida Medical Malpractice Joint Underwriting Association